The SpeakUp Academy is in session.
The SpeakUp Academy is a 100% free resource sharing tips, tricks, and sage advice from professionals within the compliance, HR, and the whistleblowing technology space to help organisations improve their speak up culture.
As the world keeps exploring AI and its many applications, it only makes sense that we question the future of business ethics. Can generative AI help create more openness and transparency? If so, how can we use AI to encourage people to speak up?
If we take a closer look at whistleblowing, generative AI could offer the following:
- AI-based live translation of messages
- Chatbot HR and compliance officers
- Automation of case-management functionalities
- Enhancement of investigation processes
- Pro-active monitoring and bot-initiated whistleblowing
…and this is only the tip of the AIceberg. ;)
We’re sure you’ve heard this before: It’s not a matter of if; it’s a matter of when. Organisations must be ready to confront the challenges that these new norms will create. To help you prepare, we want to ask:
- If employees are aware that they’re talking to a chatbot, and not a real person, will that make them more inclined or less inclined to speak up?
- How can compliance professionals become more efficient without harming the company culture?
- Is it possible to be both AI- and GDPR-friendly?
Just like with all disruptive changes, the risks are significant. Is then the conclusion that AI and speaking up are not a good match? Watch the on-demand version of our webinar to find out.
Legal Operations Manager, Compliance Officer, Legal Counsel
Partner at KPMG Integrity & Compliance, Professor Business Ethics at RSM Erasmus University
Data Protection & Privacy Lawyer